(not my pic, dawg)

5.28.2012

Location: Petaluma, California

We spent the morning and part of the afternoon at our cousins' house in Cupertino, watching baseball and eating the rest of the party food. My leg pain had mostly gone away, but I'm not sure it was the alcohol's doing--I'll give the credit to my Aunt Julie and her calcium remedy.

One highlight of the morning was finding out that Tim Lincecum of the SF Giants just bought a house in Petaluma. Those of you skilled at reading comprehension may have noticed that Petaluma is my current location. It's also the town I grew up in, and visit whenever I get the chance. As a lifelong Giants supporter and, more recently, Tim Lincecum fangirl, I was rather excited by this news. The Giants are in Miami right now, but if on my next visit to Petaluma I happen to walk past his house three or thirty times, so be it.

We arrived in town this evening and were surprised with an amazing steak dinner cooked by my uncle. I've never been much of a carnivore, but even I thought it was delicious. We also had baked potatoes and red wine, and then watched Mad Men. It's been a nice, relaxing night, which I feel like we all really needed. I'm also having a great time being entertained by my very funny younger cousins.

I have to wake up early to head into the city tomorrow. Next destination: San Rafael! Goodnight everyone!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying the blog, we have had a couple of busy days! Looks like a couple more coming up!

    ReplyDelete