(not my pic, dawg)

5.25.2012

Time to roam the world once more!

For those of you who didn't see this blog when I went to St. George, Utah in September, the idea is that during my travels, I post blog entries from my cellphone. These posts are not planned out beforehand or edited later, so that the reader can get an idea of my experiences as I am experiencing them.

Originally, I planned to liveblog only when I was travelling by myself, but given that I haven't been able to do so in the past nine months, I've decided to include other vacations. Today I am going with my mom, dad, and sister to Cupertino, California for my cousin Brian's high school graduation. The drive down will most likely be nothing to write about--in fact, I'll be disappointed if I don't sleep through it. It's a drive we've made many, many times. But I'm spending nine days roaming around Northern California and the Bay Area, and if that sounds interesting to you (it should), join me for another exciting adventure in Where in the World is Raquel Williams?


As a brief aside: I know many people read this last time around, but I didn't receive a lot of feedback! If you like a post or have an opinion about something I say--positive or negative--please comment below! Anonymous reviews welcome.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment